What have I learnt?
Film 11 - 31.01.2011
It’s been ten days and the team have been through so much together. They have worked with students, activists, artists and fashion designers, as well as Islamic scholars and people from all walks of life in Pakistan.
Amidst the emotions at the end of the expedition, we take time to speak to each member of the team to find out what they have learnt about themselves and Pakistan during the past ten days.
Respond to this video
- What is my idea of Pakistan? Film 01 - 15.11.2010
- Can we trust the media? Film 02 - 22.11.2010
- What does art mean to you? Film 03 - 29.11.2010
- How do we view our past? Film 04 - 06.12.2010
- What does faith mean now? Film 05 - 13.12.2010
- How has my city changed? Film 06 - 20.12.2010
- What is life like in a madrassa? Film 07 - 03.01.2011
- How can I make a difference? Film 08 - 10.01.2011
- What will I do? Film 09 - 17.01.2011
- How has my idea of Pakistan changed? Film 10 - 24.01.2011
- What have I learnt? Film 11 - 31.01.2011