What does faith mean now?
Film 05 - 13.12.2010
In this episode the team investigates what faith means in the 21st Century. How do young people in Pakistan resolve questions around photography? Is it forbidden? Where do people go to get answers to their questions?
We speak to Khurshid Nadeem, an Islamic scholar who regularly features in the media, addressing these kind of questions for young people in Pakistan.
Later, we have the chance to work with NGO FACES Pakistan, and talk through the positive and negative faces of Islam in modern Pakistan and the work that it is being done to bring religious communities together.
Respond to this video
- What is my idea of Pakistan? Film 01 - 15.11.2010
- Can we trust the media? Film 02 - 22.11.2010
- What does art mean to you? Film 03 - 29.11.2010
- How do we view our past? Film 04 - 06.12.2010
- What does faith mean now? Film 05 - 13.12.2010
- How has my city changed? Film 06 - 20.12.2010
- What is life like in a madrassa? Film 07 - 03.01.2011
- How can I make a difference? Film 08 - 10.01.2011
- What will I do? Film 09 - 17.01.2011
- How has my idea of Pakistan changed? Film 10 - 24.01.2011
- What have I learnt? Film 11 - 31.01.2011