Can we trust the media?
Film 02 - 22.11.2010
Turmoil, floods, conflict and cricketing controversy. These are some of the ideas that the media has presented about Pakistan in recent months.
The team heads over to the National College of Arts in Rawalpindi to explore the themes of media and perception, working with Pakistani students.
How will the different groups feel about how Pakistan is presented in the media?
Respond to this video
- What is my idea of Pakistan? Film 01 - 15.11.2010
- Can we trust the media? Film 02 - 22.11.2010
- What does art mean to you? Film 03 - 29.11.2010
- How do we view our past? Film 04 - 06.12.2010
- What does faith mean now? Film 05 - 13.12.2010
- How has my city changed? Film 06 - 20.12.2010
- What is life like in a madrassa? Film 07 - 03.01.2011
- How can I make a difference? Film 08 - 10.01.2011
- What will I do? Film 09 - 17.01.2011
- How has my idea of Pakistan changed? Film 10 - 24.01.2011
- What have I learnt? Film 11 - 31.01.2011